Actually, heck. I have some more too, if someone finds them useful. These
were taken from a piper sales promo event at our airport in 2003 (time
flies... :-)) where they promoted the "new piper" Saratoga and Archer. They
are the "new" interior/panel style but pre-GarminG1000 age. So, kinda
recent steam gauges. These gauges are pretty generic anyway, so maybe they
are useful as generic gauge textures in fgfs..?

https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/2730444/1/fgfs?h=f79f9e

The gauges included are:
- artificial horizon
- altimeter
- vor gauge (garmin)
- VSI
- rpm gauge
- directional gyro
- turn / bank
- combo oil press / temp, fuel pressure
- fuel qty
- airspeed for Piper Archer
- gyro suction
- egt big gauge (strange variant :))
- clock
- ADF
- Piper Saratoga artificial horizon / hsi combo