Hello everybody,

I have been working on a new version of the Cessna Altimeter with the
dual unit Kollsman window.

This is to scale with the best photograph I have of such instrument.
However I would like to play with the line thickness and the font to
improve the legibility. Also, to match the line thickness on the VSI.

I have put a few snapshots starting on
https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/VYcfa0LupUKCUSlxoK62wrtBKth8brfvXTX_6GVpOLg?feat=directlink

The last picture of the album shows the artwork for the dual unit baro
scale. I would appreciate if someone could check that I haven't made any
mistake with the inHg / HPa conversion.

Please send feedback as usual.
Stephan.