On Tue, 14 Feb 2012 21:37:16 +0000, Stuart wrote in message
<cap3ntyssr864_movfjkc6ngvxju6jo2hwvozbumg50bhkbm...@mail.gmail.com>:

> On Tue, Feb 14, 2012 at 5:19 PM, Emilian Huminiuc wrote:
>
> > 3. For urban/town areas I would do the same with water-tower.ac
> > (for the same reasons as #2).

> This is probably a bug from me not keeping materials-dds.xml and
> materials.xml in step.  water-tower.ac should be present for towns,
> but not urban areas.

..we don't need them in hilly areas, put the tanks on the ground
or make them dams.  I've see rectangular tanks, blends more into
the neighborhood, andround tanks are easily mistaken for fuel
tanks rather than water tanks.

..I've seen water towers in urban areas too, (in Sweden,) but
_never_ in hilly areas. Such water "tower" tanks rest on the
ground or may be in caverns inside the hills, e.g. for costs
and civil defense reasons.

  Scenarios always come in sets of three: