Op 12-3-2012 15:26, Martin Spott schreef:
> That's an interesting case and we probably had a similar one recently
> in Germany. Did they try to sue anyone who *published* these
> photographs (on their private Picasa/Flickr/Panoramio or other albums)
> or just those who *sold* photographs ? Cheers, Martin.

They actually tried to sue anyone who published photographs of the
Atomium, either on their personal blog or on album accounts. Probably
through some kind of automated crawler script which was programmed to
send angry letters to anyone who posted a similar looking photograph.

Needless to say, most of it is pure FUD, but unfortunately, civilians
don't have the legal means to defend themselves against the enormous
amounts of leverage big copyright holders can throw at it.