Hello Fred,

> In case you didn't notice, Thorsten screenshots are from altitude, not
> from the ground, with more clouds on screen, and at dusk or dawn.

> Put yourself in the same conditions to do the comparison

I did try that- after some more tryings with different settings I found out
that I didn't know yet that it only works with advanced weather AND at high
altitudes (above 10.000ft!!)
And that the shader custom slider has to be set to 4 and above....and ...and.

When I think of our average users about using it....hmmm.

Sorry when it does sounded like ranting, but I think there are some other
things as well to consider:

Not all pilots are flying in such high altitudes- what's about the typically
VFR-flyers? And I'm sure that not all pilots here are flying at dusk or dawn.

For me, at other times and on ground, the colors looks pretty the same like in
older FGFS versions before shaders. Not what I expected after read Thorsten's
description about his work.

Sorry for complaining

Cheers
Heiko