Good morning,

On Friday, May 25, 2012 19:48:32 Stuart Buchanan wrote:
> Thanks for taking a look.
>
> I think that the SGBuildingBin destructor will be called when I call
> the list clear()
> method on the SGBuldingBinList (SGBuildingBin.cxx line 654).  That in
> turn calls clear()
I have no current code update, since I am on travel, but I think that the
SGBuldingBinList is a list of pointers. Then, on clear of that list, the
pointees are not cleared.

Either store the objects itself in the list, which should copy a lot more in
the way you do this, or use SGReferenced together with a list of SGSharedPtr
values. Just to give two simple solutions.

In both of which, the clear can be completely omitted, that happens anyway on
the destructor of any stl container.

> on the BuildingList (SGBuildingBin.hxx line 105), which is a simple
> struct of basic
> types, so shouldn't need a destructor.
That's right.

Mathias