Yes there are two or three aircraft that do this. I've modified the A380 in
flightgear to use three groups with different times.

I'm not near my desktop at the moment but can send you what I had modify to
make it work.
If you wanted detailed realism you could make different config for each gear
and add a small offset depending on hydraulic pressure which could have some
random filter applied..

S.