>> FlightProSim does not defraud its customers as far as I am aware.
>
> According to reports on this very list (hint) and elsewhere they don't
> comply with the money-back guarantee they advertize.

Well, since there's always small-print (which I don't know) I would leave that
to the courts to establish if that is actually fraudulent or not. Personally, I
think accusing someone of fraud needs a case better than reports on this list.

> It is a fairly long stretch to say that these guys offer a legitimate
> service, or meat the expectations their  advertising creates.

Again, the problem of a business not meeting every expectation their
advertizing creates is known to everyone booking a holiday package via a travel
agency. My hotels somehow never seem to look exactly like on the websites...
The problem seems to be finding clear-cut and watertight criteria
distinguishing legitimate from other business.

> We haven't
> been able to pin them down on a specific technical violation of the gpl,
> but that doesn't mean they are legitimate, honorable, and ethical.

Legitimate (as in legal) is a judgement I am not prepared to make. In my view,
they're neither honourable nor particularly ethical, but that applies to many
other businesses I know as well. Point being - to what length should I go to
establish my ethical standards in the rest of the world?

* Thorsten