On Wed, 5 Sep 2012, Renk Thorsten wrote:

>> We haven't
>> been able to pin them down on a specific technical violation of the gpl,
>> but that doesn't mean they are legitimate, honorable, and ethical.
>
>> They're immoral scammers, plain and simple.
>
> It galls me to speak up for FlightProSim, but such statements are, as
> far as I am concerned, not okay. I think we have to clearly distinguish

Wah.  They're immoral scammers by any examination.  They're suckering
people into not only buying free software, but public domain materials as
well! Frankly they're no better than spammers.  If it was up to me, they'd
be tightly wrapped in wet leather and left in the hot sun as an example to
others considering similar things.

They don't have customers, they have victims.

g.
--
Proud owner of F-15C 80-0007

Buying desktop hardware and installing a server OS doesn't make a
server-class system any more than sitting in a puddle makes you a duck.
[Cipher in a.s.r]