James Turner wrote:
> On 19 Sep 2012, at 17:47, Martin Spott wrote:

>> There's one item looking a little bit strange to me: Apparently the
>> "positioned" table has a numeric identifier "airport" to refer runways
>> and taxiways to their respective airport. This seems to be a simple
>> sequence - but the records containing the airport name and ident
>> (type = 1) are always having airport = 0.
>
> Not just runways or taxiways - also marker beacons, ILSs, towers,
> comm frequencies and anything else that might be located at the
> airport.

Yes, I've seen matches of the octree_node's with data from navaids for
example, but as far as I remember there's no logical link, just a
geographical.  Right ?

> It's the sqlite rowID of the airport record - both in the positioned
> table, but also the 'airports' table.

Ah, indeed, the rowid - that's neat. The rowid wasn't that obvious from
the SQL dump I was staring at (I simply didn't care counting the rows
myself  ;-)

Thanks,
        Martin.