On 19 Sep 2012, at 19:18, Martin Spott wrote:

> Yes, I've seen matches of the octree_node's with data from navaids for
> example, but as far as I remember there's no logical link, just a
> geographical.  Right ?

Depends what you mean - I'm parsing the name of the marker beacon / ILS to find
the matching runway. This isn't a new feature - I added that logic last year or
more - so I could have a FGRunway* runway() accessor on FGNavRecord.

>> It's the sqlite rowID of the airport record - both in the positioned
>> table, but also the 'airports' table.
>
> Ah, indeed, the rowid - that's neat. The rowid wasn't that obvious from
> the SQL dump I was staring at (I simply didn't care counting the rows
> myself  ;-)

Right, by default sqlite doesn't include the rowid column in SELECT results -
you need to ask for it explicitly.

James