I see.
Looking at the code (I think) I can see you are trying calculate the pressure
losses in the injector/throttle valve, "airbox" and inlet tubes. Using throttle
position and engine speed (was expecting cylinder displacement here also).
Basically your MAP at idle is to low, thus the pressure loss too high. As 99%
of the pressure loss comes from the injector/throttle position, I would say for
idle power setting the injector air valve should be a bit more open?
I assume it is only calculated for indication and not for engine power calcs?

Eric