Hi List,

I am working on OpenRadar and miss some features that would really be
nice to have:

Active tuned in frequency:
There is a property for that in MP protocol, but as much as I have seen,
it contains always the same frequency and does not change with the
radio.

Potential Usage:
In a region with many ATCs, like in the triangle around EDDF, there is
much noise to ignore in MP chat, because all speak over one channel. If
we would have the set aircraft frequency transmitted, the ATC could
filter those messages that match his frequencies. We would have a much
better realism and ATCs had a better overview.
On my side I have implemented this feature already, but it is hidden, as
it waits for the FG Change.

Squawk codes
The big difference between FG und the reality in terms of ATC is that if
there should be a Squawk transponder build into the model its data do
not reach other clients.

Potential Usage:
Most of you will know how it is used. I can imagine that these codes
influence the coloring (e.g. emergencies) and give extra information to
the ATC (flight state).

I do not know exactly, but I think adding these values is a rewarding
small extra job.

Volunteers!!!

Wolfram