Hi James

Maybe this leads here to extend the current liberation font set to provide some
additional glyphs, i.e. "key pictures" etc. for tutorials or the tooltips
bubbles, or some special "aviation glyphs"? And this for the sans and mono, and
to get better readable screen fonts at all. Or is there a font already for such
in the repo? I can do such work the next weeks when there is use on canvas, or
does your effort still rely on plib/txf ?

-Yves