Hi,

I've just created the release branches for FG, SG & data (at Torsten's request,
since he's on holiday in the wild, Internet-less north of Sweden).

Hopefully I didn't screw anything up :)

This means 'next' is open for unstable work, and that bug-fixes should be
applied to both next release branch and next as appropriate, preferably after a
code-review cycle.

I've set the version files on 'next' to be 2.99, on the assumption the next
release will be 3.0 as discussed.

Regards,
James