Well, i updatd my graphics card driver, and it seems to be running smoothly
now :)
My next issue to resolve is m audio, its been out for a while, i've tried
replacing the sound card, updating/reinstalling the drivers, i think it
could possibly be something to do with my motherboard....do you guys think
that maybe i could get a USB audio adapter and try that before spending
$200+ on a new motherboard?