I have downloaded the cvs/git version of flightgear and Its data.

I get an error as it comes up

onn@m1l-suse:~/Documents> fgfs
ERROR: The path '/usr/local/lib/FlightGear' does not exist in the file
system.

Base package check failed:
   Version [none] found at: /usr/local/lib/FlightGear
   Version 2.9.0 is required.
Please upgrade/downgrade base package and set the path to your fgdata
with --fg-root=path_to_your_fgdata

Any ideas!

I did assign it using "ccmake" in /usr/lib64/FlightGear-Data it did decide to
show it looking for /usr/local

--

73 de Donn Washburn
1803 Oaklawn  Email <n5...@comcast.net>