Hi all,

I'm not sure if I must report this as a bug, tell me so if it's the case.

Most fluid windows don't play nice with tiling windows managers (wmii, awesome,
dwm, xmonad, ratpoison) which depends on the class or instance of a window to
be able to put it into a floating layer or layout.

Because of its multi-window nature, fluid is not quite amenable to be tiled.
Therefore, as there is no way to make it float instead, it becomes virtually
unusable.

One solution is to "mark" every window with the "Fluid" class, just as the main
window already is. Usually tiling wms allow to define layout rules based on a
window class/instance/name.

Regards
-Carlos