Greg Ercolano wrote:

> Alvin wrote:
>> matthiasm wrote:
>>> Please file STRs for both issues, preferably with patches ;-)
>
> Mindless interjection: is this just a matter of modifying fluid
> to set unique names for the Fl_Window::xclass() of each of its windows?

To solve the problem for Fluid, yes. I belive the fix would be to set the "X
Class" field of every dialog in the Fluid source code (.fl files).

However, I believe this is symptom of a much wider issue. The issue is, the
first window of any FLTK app will have its WM_CLASS set to its argv[0]
(unless set by the programmer). However, each subsequent Fl_Window will
have no WM_CLASS.

--
Alvin