MacArthur, Ian (SELEX GALILEO, UK) wrote:

>>      I think the browser idea might be a bit clearer and easier
>>      to navigate, so that it's always clear what all the tests are
>>      by name, and both keyboard or mouse could navigate the tests
>>      consistently. (The browser would simply remain up while one
>>      cycles through the tests.)
>
> +1, especially if you are volunteering to do the actual work!

        Got a template working already, and ported your test into it.
        Will convert Matt's tests in unittest.cxx over to it as well,
        then will post when I've got something I'm happy with.

        I figure each test can be a separate .cxx file, which
        can all be combined into the single unittest application.

>>      I'd be happy to convert it, and port Ian's test program into
>>      it to add it as a test. I can submit the result here, and
>>      if it seems to work, you guys can check it in.
>
> Or Mike could (finally) give you dev access. You've probably been here
> long enough now...  ;-)

        No thanks -- I'll cause nothing but trouble ;)