Albrecht Schlosser wrote:
> Personally I don't have problems with comments in the sources. Sometimes
> I'd like much more comments in the code (not only doxygen, but also
> some hints what the code is good for).

        Yes, I agree.

        Though I sure do like being able to "turn off" the end user docs
        during coding. Now that I have that ability (see separate thread),
        I'm really liking to have that option..!

        Also, with the doxygen comments turned off, the "regular" C/C++ comments
        remain behind, which is nice, since those are for the maintainers of the
        code, whereas the dox comments are for end users.

        In fact, when the dox comments are collapsed, the code looks a lot
        like the html versions of the .H files that doxygen generates in its
        html directory, eg: http://fltk.org/doc-1.3/Fl__Browser___8H-source.html

        Compare that listing to to the original Fl_Browser_.H file
        to see how much easier it is to see the raw code..!