>       At first I tried using grouping.. this is supposed to work
>       according to doxygen chapter 5.2 on "Member Groups":
>
> /*...@{*/
> /** Sets/gets the sortorder, used for sorting the tree items. */
> void sortorder(Fl_Tree_Sort val) { _sortorder = val; }
> FL_Tree_Sort sortorder() const   { return(_sortorder); }
> /*...@}*/
>
>       But the result didn't look any different than commenting
>       the first and not the second; the methods were not grouped
>       together, and only the first method had a 'link'.

    Poking at this a little more, apparently setting
    DISTRIBUTE_GROUP_DOC to YES in the Doxyfile affects
    this behavior, though not in a desirable way.

    With YES, links are made for both method, but instead
    of grouping the methods together and putting a single
    comment below, it still lists the methods separately,
    but repeats the same comment under each, making the docs
    twice as large.

    If anyone knows the right answer to this, I'm all ears..
    I hate the idea of twice-as-large docs, as my widget
    in particular has lots of these get/set options.