Hi,

I am animating three different panels on a single window: a sound
signal, the FFT, and a sonogram.  So I need three redraw().  The
result looks jerky as I start to increase the frame rate.  If I
disable the redraw on the signal and the FFT panels, then the
sonogram display looks smooth even when I increase the frame rate.

I believe that doing three redraw() induces thee swaps of the OpenGL
Buffer and this is too much traffic.  I use a NVIDIA-8600 based card and
the latest driver from NVIDIA.

Is there a way to combine the three updates with a single swap
of the video buffer while still using the OpenGL framework provided
by Fltk?

A typical behavior when I allow the three redraw() to occur is that
starting from a frame rate of 20 Hz (I do 3 FFTs per frame each one
drawn on its own pixel column) and increase to 60Hz, the display
is at first smooth and swift, but after a second or so it begins
to become jerky.  Now I remove two redraw(), then the animation is
smooth.  I would like to animate all three panels though.

I am using Fltk-1.1 latest edition and working on Linux.

My PC is a quad core and it show at most 2% use so the processor
is far from being overloaded.