I have wriiten an application, running on windows , compiled with cygwin. I
want to stretch this over 2 screens. My screens are 2560 wide by 1600 high. The
intial window will only open on one screen (ie I can't make the fltk main
window > 2560), so I can click on the right hand edge and re-size the window.
When the opengl window gets to 4096 pixels it will no longer re-size and hangs
( a call glGetIntegerv(GL_MAX_VIEWPORT_DIMS, HSize), returns 8092 for the max
viewport). Conversly on my laptop which returns 4096 for the max viewport , I
can create a glut window of 8092 before the viewport fails - in both cases
there does not appear to be errors reported from opengl. The main startup
fltk-glut  is similar to the fractals.cxx in the test program , which also
exhibits the same resize/hanging problem. Is this an fltk-glut intraction
problem , or just an opengl/glut problem.