>But I dont understand, why you suggest putting things onto mp3.com. Why
>support such "portals" ? "Label fetishism" ? ;-)

Mp3.com is great! I don't think anyone really pays attention to the portal part... :D

It's much better than throwing your mp3's on a server and expecting people to visit
it..
( you'll have to do a lot of shameless advertising / plugging ).

There's something like a community there too.. artists trade feedback and link to each
other, remix each other.. really neat.

It's just a very good, free, well done service.. you should take a look at what they
offer
for artists, next time you're there.

- Official mp3.com spokesman of fluxlist