In message <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Reed Altemus
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes

>> another important person, together with Keith T. in a public telephone
>> cell phoning with the children somewhere in europe, she had her greatest hits
>> with 16 or so, is Julie Driscoll. And there is Laura Nyro. In the USA.
>
>I've heard of Laura Nyro of course but never actually heard her music. Julie
>Driscoll
>I'm not familiar with at all, probably because she's European. You mean she had
>her
>greatest hits when she was 16?
>

>> I think "Graham Bond Organisation" was one of the first bands of John
>> McLaughlin. Has anybody records of this ?

I saw Graham Bond on numerous occasions - Ginger Baker was drummer in
the Organisation's earliest incarnation (Bond later played in Baker's
post-Cream 'Airforce'). I'm not sue whether McLaughlin actually recorded
with Bond though... He may be on an early live album they issued.

Gerald O'Connell

http://www.wonderport.com