Certainly Rasahn was wonderful, though comical isn't quite how I'd describe
it--he has his moments of wit but also of grandeur and also of just superb
tastiness.

I have a couple of his albums, vinyl of course, I'd have to look them up.
It's been a while.

AK

Also I liked Captain Beefheart very much, I remember buying trout mask,
jeez, 25 years ago, and playing it over and over. Wandered off now, I'm
afraid. Shiny Beast is another good one (bat chain puller, you know) but
that one was on my turntable when it was stolen some 15 years ago. At least
I still have my Raincoats EP.