hi

tomorrow at these hour i'will be
scaning me in 40 pieces

i'll try to make all
but it's dificil do this in 30 minutes

because each piece take almost 2 minutes
plus intervals from one minute
maybe i wil do 20 (starting first than others)

the program:
"remembering the action art"
start at 6:30 with three simultaneous performances

pedro ...pez: e-mail my body... (at door of the terraza)
trinidad inserri: issues of identity... (all over the museum)
& cesar leon:  to find a child to play... (at second floor)

narvis will do his "cultivizada" performance
to close the actions & then (at 7:30) we have a dialogue
with antonieta sosa (venezuelan artist born in new york)
she was doing action art from sixties

later i'll send a piece to all remote participants
in my list (see below)
i will repeat some pieces (the best)

i would like to publish these in www
the page of the museum is under construction
so we must to way next year by this way
but
a participant of nettime-l
the cuban-newyorkino artist ferrera-balanquet
talk me about he have space in his url.

depend on the results maybe we could find other sites to place
the work, the score, the tatooes, the music, etc.
(now i'm waiting a front page copy software to work with)

i plan to do the hard copies of my reconstructed bodie
(when i take all the images in return)
with the museum impresora.
they have a hp laser one

thanks & you don't need to send the tattoes
tomorrow, take your time to do but don't prolongue too much.
remember that all this is against xenofobia
& that this is a satiric performance.

...pez
pd: i will use an i-mac & an scanner umax astra 1220U
& a little yellow radio-cassette with a mixed music
from radio, tv and records (using parts of harry partchs "delisuion of the
fury", and records of interviews with charlotte moorman i record when she
was in venezuela in 70s)

the list:
>>>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>>"Markku Nivalainen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>