thanks sol
hi all

1.- a voice phone call from macma informe that
the the program was postponed (without date)
the reason is that the employers of museum
are "upset & disturbing because a internal crisis":

the local city goverment  fired the director of museum!!!!
so the employers was dawn & they (who?) are not in the
mood because they are crying with the ex-director
at the morning, & in the afternoon they must to receive the new one.

what kind of museum of contemporary art is that --i said?

& what happen with the people involved & working in the
program for a month? --i continue-- there are 40 artists
in the world waiting for tattoo me. what did you suposed
i'll tell they? & what happen with who coming from other citys
to cover the actions for us? who pay the expenses?

the voice (from "events" department ) fall in such a confussion btw terms
suspended & postponed but she finished only talking about a "postponed
event" & praying for our comprehensiveness because & they need "some time"
to fix the agenda!!!!

all this surprise me.
we'r not expecting something like this
against my good wishes & in spite of what they say,
i'm afraid, they don't respect enough happenings
& other acts, but we must to wait by now...at least a week.

i have enough scannings done in my previews experiments
& preparatory job for the event in cactu.

without a physical audience, but the performance is done.

so i ask to all remote contributors to wait a week for news
while i'll try to rearrange my plan.

thanks for your kindness with my
"e-mail my body away & virtual tattoo" performance

please & be pacient wit me too :-(

...pez
pd: i want to kick the ass of museum people
i never need they to do my art before
but i'm rethinking how to bypass the post events
like prints whitout his technical resources :-(