From: Josh Ronsen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 12:02 PM
Subject: FLUXLIST: Re: FLUXLIST Box #2

> Owen writes:
>
> >I am willing to organize again, although I am also more
> >than willing to pass the mantel on if someone else wants
> >to take on the role of organizer for the project, Josh?
>
> From my point of view, the first Box went so well that I think you SHOULD
do it. However, I am willing to do it. So far after a day or so, 16 people
have expressed interest in the project.

> If we go ahead with this, the box must be chosen. Any ideas? My wife
suggests I go to "The Container Store" (yes, the U.S. has a chain of stores
that specializes in stuff to put other stuff in...) and see if anything
looks promising. I will also see what we have laying around the junk closets
at school. There are some interesting boxes here, but not enough for this
project.