The more i think about this project the more i feel
like it has to have a container decided upon we should
take a vote. We need a list of all ideas for container
and their accessability. LOWEST COST, HIGHEST
DURABILITY my ideas so far
Candy tins 50 or more free but small
Cigar boxes 1$ per box
VIDEO tape boxes cheep
REEL CANS more expensive limited quanity on my end
I heard PAINT CAN , globe, cd case,
thats all i think
How big do we want this box to be.
LETS DO THIS THING

IF it seems liike too much we could always just start
by setting a number for the edition 5O LIKE THE last
one. SO we could all make 5o of something and send it
to CRISPIN WEBB
   4 west chestnut
apt # 5 mount vernon
ohio 43050

just keep it small to or whatever
Send your adress and name
5 $ for shipping
and this could be well on its way within a short time
We could set a deadline for entry for feb  8th one
month from now

I will take care of the assembly and shipping
I have access to santas little elves, ten artists
living in a small apartment building.
very flux-like.
crispin