[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=309&item=3303265409
>
>check these out on ebay good idea and cheep

Looks interesting and if they don't go higher are fairly cheep. I have seen a number
of publications that were published in VHS boxes and they work fairly well - although
the same issue of the plastic hinge breaking that we had with the first box
will happen with these. The other issue is the spindle for the tapes - they will not
allow anything to lie flat in the bottom. Although these seem good - based on my
experiences with the first box I think that we need a bigger container. . . . .

Owen