Yes personally I thought the container for the first box sucked and out of
the accepted choices presented so far

a VHS box definitely is not a good choice in my opinion or
an altoid box - way too little unless used as a part of an individual's
contribution.
Film reel - iffy - kind of pricey and not much space but kind of cool.
cigar box? doesn't close (unless a wooden one) and too small and lacks
integrity (if cardboard)
a CD case of course will not work. lacks durability due to material and poor
design, way too small
paint can is still my choice. fits the criteria for durable and cheap and it
holds a lot, its light proof, seals well - better than a film reel. (first
box was too small)

and I don't think we need to rush into a particular date until everybody (or
most) are happy with the container, size limitations, materals, theme if
any, etc. In an email environment we have lots of time to work out the
detail. It may take people longer that 30 days to do 50 or more of something
so maybe that should be discussed first.

cecil

Freshdot.com Web Hosting Service
Host 10 domains on one account  for 12.95mo (USD)
Freshdot Domain Name Registrations
transfers $7.75 for .com, .net and .org - 8.75 for new .biz and .info
http://web-hosting.freshdot.com/
Cecil Touchon: [EMAIL PROTECTED]