--Ooops! It seems one cannot send jpegs or even html
via the Fluxlist so you did not get to see the diagram
of "nothing" which seems very fitting under the
circumstances - sending "nothing" and finding out
"nothing" never arrived!
 But if you are keen to see a diagram of "nothing" I
suggest you go to DOGPILE and type in "nothing" and
several thousand images of "nothing" pop up - one of
which is the diagram of "nothing" in a discourse about
the beginning of the universe. All the best, Michael

- Ray Noman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > I think
this is all quite  ZENzing if not FLUXUS and