There are dozens of search engines. I ddon't really
understand why Google is so highly regarded as I've
always found it to be lacking. Ask Jeeves is far
superior for general enquiries and Dogpile is great
for finding images and sound files. Michael

 --- Ray Noman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: > OMG
... Went to DOGPILE - and I was under the

<http://www.ae.gatech.edu/research/controls/pictures/f020801_gtar/More%20of%

<http://www.bangmoney.org/travel/ga_to_ca_move/grfx/folder1/nothing.jpg>