Making photos (or other related material) available would be great. Maybe on the Fluxlist blog?

Reid

On Jun 2, 2006, at 5:23 AM, alan bowman wrote:

Dear All who wrote....

I have your questions for Alison, it's just that we have been very busy and there hasn't really been a good moment to sit down and look at them properly. I haven't forgotten!  We will be performing at the Museo Fortuny on June 15.  I'll try and make any photos etc available (if anyone's interested).
I mentioned the idea of perhaps corresponding direct with the list and she seemed quite up for it - but we were full of cheap red wine...  Emmett Wiliams was only in town for a couple of days as they were off to Verona to see Francesco Conz - who's publishing a new book of Ann Noel's.  But I guess we could do it long distance.