Hi!

I have a polygon coverage.  I would like to find the neighbors for
each polygon and write a comma-delimited list of the neighbors into a
field. For example, if I was looking at New Hampshire in the United
States, I would like to add a field called 'neighbors' and write the
text string "Maine, Vermont, Massachusetts" into the field.

I am trying to do this using the NeighborFinder with a maximum
distance of 0 and the ListConcatenator to combine the attributes.  I
am not sure if this is the best way to do this, but I am running into
a problem with NeighborFinder.  I have added a Close Candidate List
Name of 'CloseList', but the name does not appear under NeighborFinder
-> Candidate -> Matched ->, so I am not able to use the
ListConcatenator on the output.

I saw that there was a similar post on this issue, but did not see the
a suggested solution.  If there is a better way to approach this
problem, please let me know.

Thank you!

For insights into what's up at Safe Software and what's on the development
horizon, visit Safe's blog at spatial-etl.blogspot.com.

Safe Software has also made slides available that outline enhancements planned
for FME 2007. The slides are from the "Road Ahead" presentation given on Day 2
of the FME Worldwide Users Conference. To view these slides, visit
www.safe.com/2006uc.

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional