--- In fme@yahoogroups.com, "caldwellinva" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I have a polygon coverage.  I would like to find the neighbors for
> each polygon and write a comma-delimited list of the neighbors into a
> field.
> I have added a Close Candidate List Name of 'CloseList', but the name
> does not appear under NeighborFinder -> Candidate -> Matched ->, so I
> am not able to use the ListConcatenator on the output.

Just to let you know, this has been fixed in a very early 2008 beta.

For insights into what's up at Safe Software and what's on the development
horizon, visit Safe's blog at spatial-etl.blogspot.com.

Love FME? Then open your diary to March 6-7, 2008 and write this... "Second
Worldwide FME User Conference - Must Attend!" See
http://www.safe.com/company/fmeuc2008/index.php for more details.
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional