On 2012-02-27 02:14AM, Martin Baldan wrote:
>But what else can I do with it? Should I use it to run the examples at
>"http://tinlizzie.org/dbjr/";? All I see is files with a ".lbox" file
>extension. What are those? Apparently, there are no READMEs. Could you
>please give me an example of how to try one of those experiments?

DBJr seems to be a Squeak thing.  Each of those .lbox directories has a
SISS file which seems to be an S-expression serialization of Smalltalk
objects.  Sounds like probably what you need is the stuff under "Text
Field Spec for LObjects" on the VPRI wiki page.

Not that I know *anything* about this whatsoever...

--Josh