C? Where? I do admit to using Python for semantic productions. Python is terse
and it was helpful to be able to pass tuples around.

That said, I do not think that C is bad. One nice thing about C is its very
lack of a helpful runtime. its up to you to supply that however you want. That
is of course also its drawback.

I think Maru is awesome, I'm still wrapping my head around COLAs.

Every language is literate when embedded in a versatile markup…

Thank you for taking a look and sharing your observations. Perhaps one day I
will finish this book and give it a title. That is my intention, but you know
about intentions...

Meanwhile,

Best wishes,

Chuck