Hi Jeremias,

I'm sorry for the slow response, I will look at this when I get the chance
to do so and get back to you. I would like to come to some sort of
compromise on this, one where we're both happy with the acquisition of
resources. Failing that, at least come to an agreement where neither of us
are particularly happy but begrudgingly accept with a healthy amount of
resentment ;)

Mehdi