Hi Remo,

you should really try to ask your questions on the docbook-apps [1]
mailing list. Those are questions related to XSLT customization rather
than transforming the resulting FO into PDF, and that list will be
much more suited.

You may also want to have a look at the documentation possibly shipped
with your DocBook stylesheets: there are lots of parameters to
customize the output. If, however, no parameter suits your needs then
you will have to write a customization layer above the stylesheets and
this requires some XSLT skills. But again, if you ask your questions
on the docbook-apps mailing-list you will get useful hints within the
hour.

HTH,
Vincent

2006/8/9, Remo Liechti:
Okay, I have to do it in two steps:

java -jar saxon.jar -o myFormattingObject.fo "myDocBook.xml"
c:\doc\xsl\fo\docbook.xsl forcae-page-count=no-force

call C:\Daten\spoc7\doc\fop\Fop -fo myFormattingObject.fo -pdf
"myPdf.pdf"

But the empty page's still there...

Remo