Hi Sylvain,

Sorry, FOP 0.20.5 is no longer supported. I for myself don’t even have
the necessary knowledge of the 0.20.5 code to be able to help you...

I’d strongly suggest you to upgrade to the latest 0.94 version, even if
there is no Debian package available for it. Moreover I would be
interested to know how 0.94 is doing with your particular table...

Vincent