I searched the archives and did not find an entry for this problem. Please forgive me if I've been blind or stupid and should have found a previous thread on this topic.

We have in the logs tons of error messages looking like:

2008-07-22 15:52:45,544 ERROR [org.apache.fop.fo.PropertyList] Ignoring property: font="Verdana" (file:/var/data/static/aeroconseil/back/TS/temp/test%20recette%20234587/pub/merged-doc.xml.fo:2607:87: Invalid property value: font="Verdana"; property:'font')

(It's nothing new, it has always been so since we use FOP, I mean for a few months and since 0.94).

This is weird, since the font is not ignored, it is correctly handled and used by FOP, and embedded in the PDF. So these messages look just like noise and fill the log files with information that seems irrelevant.

What did I missed, what should I fix or improve to get rid of these messages ?

Thanks !

Jean-Francois