Hi Bernard

Thanks for that code - that's really helpful.

However, from what I can tell (java isn't one of my main languages, I'm a
Python dev) it seems as though it doesn't actually tell FOP to reload any
fonts, but rather gathers a list of fonts and then asks `PropertiesManager`
to set the fonts. I can't see a reference to `PropertiesManager` in the FOP
docs; is that a class in your app, or am I missing something?

Cheers,
Phill