sorry, it's the reverse I don't see the ' in the url('{$checkbox}')
in FOP url() don't need the ', try with url({$checkedbox})

Do you have the XSL-FO generated?

Marc

Le mardi 10 juillet 2012 17:03:29, Marc a écrit :
I think that you forget the ' (simple quote) around your path :
<xsl:value-of select="'/root/param/checkbox'"/>
else it's an Xpath.
Marc