On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 12:33 AM Carlos Soriano via foundation-list <
foundation-list@gnome.org> wrote:

> And the people I though to be part of this team of OP's in those channels
> are Andre Klapper (andre), Alexandre Franke (afranke) and me, Carlos
> Soriano (csoriano).
>
> I plan to put this information in the wiki, so users of IRC can know who
> to contact in case of any issue (for example in case some of us prefer to
> be on non-OP status for regular talking in the channel).
>
> If you are current op or creator of those channels, what do you think of
> this idea? What do you think of the people and channel selection?

Sounds good to me.  My only reservation is that your list of opers are all
on european time frame and you don't have a proper spread across all time
zones.  You should add two more in the U.S. and Asian time zone so there is
so overlap.

Also I apologize for not being around on at least #gnome-hackers as I know
I am ops there.

sri