Over the years we’ve seen odd issues where one of the switch-fabric-links will
“wigout” and some of the data moving between cards will get corrupted. When
this happens we power cycle each switch fab one at a time using this process:
1) Shutdown SFM #3
2) Wait 1 minute
3) Power SFM #3 on again
4) Verify all SFM links are up to SFM#3
5) Wait 1 minute
6) Perform steps 1-5 for SFM #2
7) Perform steps 1-5 for SFM #3

Not sure you’re seeing the same issue that we see but the “SFM Dance” (as we
call it) is a once-every-four-months thing somewhere across our 16 XMR4000
boxes. It can be done with little to no impact if you are patient verify status
before moving to the next SFM.