Are you planning to attend the International Foxboro User Group meeting
October 7 to 11 in Las Vegas?

I'm on the steering committee for the user group meeting and one of my
responsibilities is a Tuesday night roundtable session from 6:00 to 8:00.

The session is called "User Utilities and Solutions Roundtable Discussion".
This is actually the meeting slot for the "Cassandra.org" people.  We had a
similar session last year that was informative and a lot of fun.

The session will be free format and should provide a great opportunity for
users to share and discuss solutions, ideas, problems etc.

I thought we could use the list server to generate some topics of interest
and maybe find some people with some "solutions."

Thanks in advance for your participation.
Gerry Ries
City of San Francisco
Water Pollution Control Division