        From:   Ries, Gerry [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
        Sent:   Thursday, September 13, 2001 2:17 PM
        To:     '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
        Subject:        Cassandra.org meeting in Las Vegas

        Are you planning to attend the International Foxboro User Group
meeting
        October 7 to 11 in Las Vegas?

        I'm on the steering committee for the user group meeting and one of
my
        responsibilities is a Tuesday night roundtable session from 6:00 to
8:00.

        The session is called "User Utilities and Solutions Roundtable
Discussion".
        This is actually the meeting slot for the "Cassandra.org" people.
We had a
        similar session last year that was informative and a lot of fun.

        The session will be free format and should provide a great
opportunity for
        users to share and discuss solutions, ideas, problems etc.

        I thought we could use the list server to generate some topics of
interest
        and maybe find some people with some "solutions."

        Thanks in advance for your participation.
        Gerry Ries
        City of San Francisco
        Water Pollution Control Division

        This list is neither sponsored nor endorsed by the Foxboro Company.
All
        postings from this list are the work of list subscribers and no
warranty
        is made or implied as to the accuracy of any information
disseminated
        through this medium. By subscribing to this list you agree to hold
the
        list sponsor(s) blameless for any and all mishaps which might occur
due to
        your application of information received from this mailing list.

        To be removed from this list, send mail to
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        with "unsubscribe foxboro" in the Subject. Or, send any mail to
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]